On Device Research are growing the commercial team for their advertising effectiveness products. As a key member of a fast growing company, the account manager will have responsibility for maintaining and developing business for On Device Research’s advertising effectiveness solutions with leading brand advertisers, media agency and media owner clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
● Maintain and develop business opportunities with our clients
● Prepare proposals, ensuring they meet our client’s challenges and needs.
● Deliver pitches, presentations and proposals
● Ensure budget expectations are met and exceeded
● Maintain a strong pipeline of potential clients
● Attend industry events and conferences and represent On Device Research
● Support the development and implementation of new products and services
The ideal candidate will have:
● 4-6 years' experience in market research sales and/or account management
● A good understanding of the media and advertising industries
● An understanding and interest in mobile and cross media advertising
● Ambition and drive to achieve and exceed targets
● Strong internal and external written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Consultative solution-driven selling skills
● Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
● Creative problem-solving skills
● A high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to deliver results
● Have a “no task too big, no task too small” attitude
● Be a hands-on, self-starter who works well in a team environment
On Device Research uses mobile to help brands and their agencies measure marketing effectiveness. On Device Research’s was the first company to measure mobile advertising campaigns using Device IDs and has won a number of high profile awards for its research products. The company’s product portfolio has expanded to include Cross Media, Digital and OOH Brand Impact and Store Effect solutions. The innovative new products help clients measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across all media and shows how advertising drives consumers into store using geo location technology. These new products combined with existing solutions are helping the company become a leader in advertising measurement.